Monday, December 5, 2011

Nail Art


I decided to do nail art because it was different. i also wanted to show the different ways to create nail art. Nail art started in the 19th century. i was interested in nail art because i was fascinated with the things that people can do with nails. i was also interested because no two designs are alike.


1.) why do you think nail art was created?

2.)if you could create your own nail how would you design it?

3.) what are some tools that may be used to make nail art?

4 comments:

  1. I found this blog interesting because I love nail art. However, I didn't know that is was initiated in the 19th century. I believe nail art was created as a form of recreation. If I could design my own nail art, I would put different cartoon characters on each one. I believe they might use a small, thin tip to make nail art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that nails were created for fashion.Many people like the style of nails.Its many designs thats creative that can make a person uniqe just from their nails on there fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some tools that I think may be used for nail art are acrylic paint and thin nail brushes. I think that nail art was created to add variety to nails instead of just having them a plain color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I believe nail art was created to express different personalities and the way people wanted to create new trends. If I could create my on nail design it would have to be in 3D. At nail shops the people use filers,drills,nail brush, etc. -Makyia

    ReplyDelete