Sunday, December 4, 2011

1940's Swagg



This is a picture of a Zuit suit and Vintage dress that men and women wore in the 1940's. This caught my attention because I couldn't believe people actually dressed like this. Also if you look at the way some people dress now and look back at this you see a major difference in what we call swag and what they used to call it. Now we wear baggy jeans and short dresses and skirts. But back then they more these long type dresses and these suits with high cuffed tight legged trousers and long coats with wide shoulders.

Discussion Questions
1. What do you think of the way people dressed in the 1940's?
2. If these clothes came back in style would you wear them? Why or Why not?
3. How are the Vintage dress and Zuit suit similar to the dresses and suits we have today?

-Breauna

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't wear these clothes because I'm fine with the fashion we have now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would not wear those clothes. - Rameir

    ReplyDelete