Friday, January 13, 2012

LeBron James


I chose to do my project on LeBron James, the most hated iconic player in the NBA. Many NBA fans in the world look at LeBron as a "traitor", bum, or quitter for leaving Cleveland behind for South Beach. It is unbelievable how so many people can hate one person so much in the world that shaped the art of the game basketball today. I also chose this picture because it is his famous chalk clap before the game which leads to his domination in the NBA world.

Questions
1.What do you think about LeBron's decision to go to South Beach?
2.Do you think the game of basketball would be different today without LeBron James?
3.If you were to compare LeBron to any other player that has played or is playing now who would it be? Why?

1 comment:

  1. I think that Lebron James decision in going to the Miami Heat was a bad one. I say this because it was a weak move. He could'nt bring the city a championship in Cleveland so he went to Miami where there was already a superstar. Even though I dislike Lebron James alot I still wish him luck and I hope he brings a city a championship soon.

    ReplyDelete