Tuesday, March 6, 2012

picked art illusions because I think that it is interesting to hear what other people think they see. When you first look at the images you can only see one thing, whether it is big or small. In illusion your eyes might only let you see one thing but not the other. For some people it is hard to see what the other person is seeing. Sometimes we have to turn out heads or look at the picture from a different angle in order to see the other image that appears. Some images take longer to figure out then others. I thought that the young girl was the hardest because it took me awhile to find the image. I thought that the horse pictures were the easiest because I saw both the of the images as soon as the picture



Questions:
1. What was the first thing you saw in some of the images?
2. Do you think it is difficult to make one image appear as two or more?
3. What two images would you combine to make an illusion?

5 comments:

  1. First thing I saw was the face. No, I don't think it's hard to create an image so that more appear.I would use a hanger and a heart to make an illusion. -Makyia

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first thing I saw in the fist picture is a lady also in the second one as well.But when I look at the first picture again I see some type of flower.The other picture I just see a lady turned looking at something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanisha the first thing that i saw in the images was a face. i dont think it is as easy to make one image as it is 2 or more because when you are drawing one image you just flat out draw it whereas in adding wo or more images, it takes more time and more work and it is also harder. the two images i would collide to make an illusion is a picture of a book and a butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first thing I saw in some of these images were different faces, not including the ones in the original picture. I think it is hard to draw an image within an image because while focusing on the overall image you are focusing on incorporating another image within it. If I had to create two images combining them together I would make a little girl within her fathers heart to symbolize the phrase "daddy's little girl" because I think it would have meaning to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first thing I saw was the face of a lady in the picture that was on top. I think it is hard to make two different faces into one because you have to think about what materials your going to use and how will you create it so that we are able to see both images. I think I would combine the letter g and a snake. I don't know why but I just think it will be very fascinating.
    -Breauna

    ReplyDelete