Sunday, November 6, 2011

Beyond Ancient

This artwork might take you back to the medival ages (middle ages). We might have forgot all about these castles because everyone now is living in an apartment or house, but these building still exists. I myself thought they were all destroyed just like how dinosaurs were. So I decided to look more in it and google it to find more about it. This castles
is surrounded by trees and is located in a very large wood. This artwork just catch my eye when I look at because I have never saw one or live in one.I always had wonder how life was living in a castle where everything is bigger and the view of the outside surrounding is just magnificent.


Questions:
1. If you were to live in this castle for 2 months, would you like this giganitc place? Will you feel safe, if not what do you fear about living in the castle?


2. What differences would life be if you lived in this castle compared to your own house, or apartment? How will your life be like, if you were to leave Chicago and live at this castle? What will you lose or gain?

3.Why do you think this castle is surrounded by trees, is there any purpose for it?

5 comments:

  1. I would like to live in a gigantic place like this castle because i'm only living there for two months. If this were a lifetime then it would be a whole different story. Also i would not feel safe living in this castle because it is so huge and i wouldn't be able to tell if someone broke in or not.This is large beautiful castle but i don't think i could live here alone. It's like 15 times as big as my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think by living in this castle life would be a challenge. I say that because your going to go though a few things with your family and peers about who's in the house where they have to sleep how many people can come in etc. also I wouldn’t feel safe because you could be in one part of the house while somebody’s in another part that you don’t know is there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is a very profound piece of artwork. I like how the artist made it look realistic but yet annimated at the same time. This is a huge castle and I would love to live in it. But not for a lifetime. This is a luxury home and if I lived in it for my whole life then I would never get a chance to see the outside world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. There would be many differences from my own house because just in size if I wanted a snack it would take me hours instead on five minutes. Also the distance from family members would be great. Knowing them I doubt any of them would want to come over and visit knowing how terrified they are of heights, bugs, and dark areas. I couldn’t even imagine leaving Chicago not being able to go to school and see my friends not be in my neighborhood. Although I would lose all the hustle and bustle of getting through the city and the noises I would miss my friends and the daily noises and news of Chicago it’s like a saying “you can’t live with it but you can’t live without it”.
    Luis M

    ReplyDelete