Saturday, November 5, 2011

Rotating House

I'd never thought about living in a rotating house untill now.When I see this house I ask myself why anyone would want to live in a house that spins!Won't that make them sick!Anyway, I think this is a very interesting topic because it's not something everyone see's everyday.I also think it's pretty cool.I'm not one of those people who wants everything I see but this really takes the cake!


1.Would you want to live in a rotating house?Why or why not?
2.Are their any hazards to living in this house?
3.Would you be interested in finging out how it was built?

4 comments:

  1. I would not want to live in a rotating house because it would make me dizzy and sick.It would also move all my things around and make a constant mess.The hazards to living in this are the fact that you could fall out of the house if a window was open and you could get hit in the head by a falling object.Or you could get motion sickness.I would be intersted in finding out how the house was built.
    Melody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tramaine,
    No I would not want to live in a rotating house because the furniture would probably be moving,I would always be moving around which would cause headaches and sickness. There are many hazards to living in a rotating house such as head injuries, and you getting sick all the time. Yes I would be interested in knowing how this house rotates, and why whoever built this would consider this safe. In addition next time have the video, or picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Takyra
    I enjoyed the presentation on the rotating house. However, I would not want to live in a rotating house. I believe that it would cause me to be sick. Even more compelling, there are many hazards to living in the rotating house. An indication of this is, if the house is rotating, the objects inside the house are not steady. There could be several cautions to living in a rotating house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw the rotating house that Donald uses for his project and it was pretty fascinating. I would like to live in a rotating house because you get to see all of the wonderful sights,while still inside your home. Some of the hazards of living in this house are high bills, uneasy transportation, and things could fall and injure you. This house would be even more perfect if it could stop rotating to allow you to do things.
    -Breauna

    ReplyDelete